McDowell Knight attorneys recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2022
McDowell Knight is pleased to announce that six members are included in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Over 79,000 leading attorneys globally are eligible to vote, and Best Lawyers has received more than 12 million votes to date on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. Lawyers are not required to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
McDowell Knight attorneys included in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America are:
- Forrest C. Wilson, III: Commercial Litigation / Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants / Railroad Law
- Russel Myles: Commercial Litigation / Litigation-Banking and Finance
- Brian P. McCarthy: Admiralty and Maritime Law / Commercial Litigation / Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants / Product Liability Litigation-Defendants / Railroad Law
- Walter T. Gilmer, Jr.: Commercial Litigation / Insurance Law / Litigation: Labor & Employment
- Archibald T. Reeves, IV: Commercial Litigation / Litigation-Antitrust / Litigation-Construction / Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants
- Blair Newman: Commercial Litigation
Additionally, McDowell Knight was recognized with a “Top Listed” designation for 2022, awarded to firms with the most listed lawyers in a particular region and practice area. McDowell Knight was “Top Listed” by Best Lawyers in the following practice areas:
- Personal Injury Litigation–Defendants in Mobile: 6 Lawyers
- Commercial Litigation in Mobile: 6 Lawyers
Meet our attorneys
For more than 25 years, McDowell Knight has delivered the highest quality legal services for our clients, which is why our firm continues to be recognized by Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers, and the American College of Trial Lawyers.View Attorneys