10 McDowell Knight attorneys selected to the 2020 mid-south super lawyers and rising stars lists
McDowell Knight is pleased to announce that eight attorneys have been selected to the 2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers list, and two attorneys were included on the Mid-South Rising Stars list.
In addition, McDowell Knight member Brian McCarthy was named to the 2020 Top 50 Alabama Super Lawyers list.
McDowell Knight attorneys named to the 2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers list were:
- Skip Wilson: Personal Injury-General: Defense
- Russel Myles: Business Litigation
- Brian McCarthy: Personal Injury-General: Defense
- Walt Gilmer: Business Litigation
- Archie Reeves: Business Litigation
- Richard Gaal: Bankruptcy: Business
- Craig Hamilton: Personal Injury-Products: Defense
- Fraser Reid: Business Litigation
McDowell Knight attorneys named to the 2020 Mid-South Rising Stars List were:
- Jon Lieb: Civil Litigation: Defense
- Morgan S Hofferber: Business Litigation
Super Lawyers Magazine, published by Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of prominent attorneys who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Annual selections are made using a rigorous, multiphase rating process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. No more than five percent of attorneys in Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee are named to the Mid-South Super Lawyers list. The Rising Stars list includes only 2.5 percent of lawyers in the Mid-South jurisdiction. Attorneys selected as Mid-South Rising Stars must be younger than 40 or have less than ten years practice experience.
Meet our attorneys
For more than 25 years, McDowell Knight has delivered the highest quality legal services for our clients, which is why our firm continues to be recognized by Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers, and the American College of Trial Lawyers.View Attorneys