S. Fraser Reid III
Mr. Reid has over 15 years experience as a litigator. He couples first hand knowledge with a desire to add value for his clients, resulting in strong attorney-client relationships and favorable resolutions. Mr. Reid is registered on the Alabama State Court Mediator Roster and registered on the Alabama Arbitrator Roster. He is admitted to practice in South Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama. A South Carolina native, he joined the firm in 2012.
He and his wife, Christy, have three children and are active members of Christ Redeemer Church. In his free time, Mr. Reid enjoys reading and playing guitar.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2004
- Member, Raven Society (Oldest and most prestigious honorary society at UVA)
- Recipient, Mary Claiborne and Roy H. Ritter Prize for Character, Honor, and Integrity
- Senior Editorial Board, Virginia Journal of Law and Politics
- University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce, Bachelor of Science, 2001
- Mid-South Super Lawyers - Business Litigation (2017-2022)
- Named "Rising Star" by Alabama Super Lawyers - Business Litigation (2013-2015)
Professional and civic organizations
Request a meeting with our expert legal team.
We will take the time to understand your unique legal needs and put you in contact with one of our specialized attorneys.Request a Meeting