Jonathan M. Lieb
While representing clients across several areas of the law, Mr. Lieb has accumulated diverse experience applicable to a variety of types of litigation. His involvement in numerous complex construction defect cases has equipped him with particular expertise in this area. In representing both plaintiffs and defendants in these multi-million dollar cases, he worked extensively with contractors, engineers and architects to successfully investigate and analyze construction claims, and also served as general counsel for a large construction company.
Mr. Lieb also prosecuted and defended a significant number of claims and counterclaims on behalf of local banks in recent years. This broad diversification of experience has enabled him to relate well to the concerns of general business clients, and to meet their needs in areas such as compensation, employment, business disputes, collection, etc.
His approach to serving clients well hinges on working to resolve each case with efficiency and attention to detail. Mr. Lieb is from Fairhope, Alabama, and is married with one son.
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Mobile County Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- “Supreme Court Extends Brooke Group ‘Predatory-Pricing’ Test to Apply to Claims of ‘Predatory-Bidding,’” The Voice, March 7, 2007.
- “United States of America v. Jeffrey Stein, et al. More Fallout From the Thompson Memorandum,” The Voice, August 1, 2007.
- Bad Faith Law in Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama, 2009